On the 17th anniversary of July’s War, Hezbollah unveiled a new guided missile system that can be decisive in any ground battle with the enemy forces.
Al-Manar TV broadcast a video that shows “Tharollah (AS)” system, which is a dual-platform system for guided missiles.
The new missile system has several specifications:
– It is an anti-armor weapon.
– It is designed to launch Kornet missiles.
– It consists of two launch platforms.
– It has the precision to simultaneously hit and destroy targets.
-It is used for both daytime and nighttime firing.
– It is characterized by easy mobility and maneuverability.
This system was put into operation within the Islamic Resistance formations in 2015 and has shown excellent results when used in various fields.
Hezbollah military officer, “Hajj Jihad”, told Al-Manar that Hezbollah obtained Kornet missiles in 2003 (3 years before July’s War), adding that the resistance fighters focused on the religious faith to use them effectively.
It is worth noting that Hezbollah fighters used Kornet missiles to destroy the Israeli enemy’s tanks in Khiyam and Wadi Hjeir areas during 2006 War.
Source: Al-Manar English Website