Palestinian sources reported reaching a truce between Palestinian resistance and Israeli occupation after three days of Israeli aggression in the besieged Gaza strip.
The sources listed terms of the Egypt-brokered deal as follow:
- IOF has to refrain from shooting at Palestinian protesters during Great March of Return rallies at the border with Gaza
- ‘Israel’ to implement previous understandings which comprise lifting all forms of siege on Gaza
- Hostilities to be ceased at 04:45 a.m. on Monday (01:45 GMT)
- The deal to be committed to by both sides
- ‘Israel’ vows not to violate the truce as in previous deals
- International organizations to be allowed to offer aid to Palestinians who were harmed by the aggression which started on Friday (May 3, 2019)
- ‘Israel’ vows not to carry out assassination attempts against military and civilian Palestinian figures
- Fishing zone of the coastal enclave to be extended to 12 miles
- IOF to refrain from targeting Palestinian farmers east of Gaza
The sources also reported that Palestinian resistance factions informed the Israeli occupation it should not “cross the red lines” and attack Palestinians in Al-Quds and West Bank.