The commander of United Arab Emirates forces in Yemen was killed along with a top Yemeni commander of the Saudi-led aggression forces were killed in Mokha on Wednesday.
Al-Manar correspondent in Yemen reported that UAE’s Brigadier Nasser Mishabab Al Otaibi, Commander of the Emirati forces in Yemen was killed in Mokha.
Our correspondent said Otaibi’s vehicle was targeted.
Meanwhile, deputy chief of aggression staff Major General Ahmad Saif Al Yafii was also killed in Mokha, al-Manar correspondent also reported.
Yafii’s death was confirmed by AFP news agency. The agency said he was killed “by a heat-seeking missile on the outskirts of the coastal town of Mokha.”
Earlier on Wednesday, Yemeni military sources reported Yemeni revolutionary forces fired a mid-range ballistic missile, targeting a gathering for Saudi-led aggression forces.
Yemen has been under an aggression by Saudi-led coalition since March 2015. The brutal aggression has killed and injured tens of thousands of Yemenis, the vast majority of them were civilians.
Yemen ports and airports have been also under a blockade imposed by the Saudi-led coalition, which also includes UAE, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain.