Palestinian Resistance warned on Monday against any Israeli aggression, as occupation army said it was sending reinforcements to Gaza.
The head of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Ziad al-Nakhla, said that if Israel launches an attack on Gaza, it would provoke a “strong response.”
The short statement on Monday comes after Prime Miniser Banjamin Netanyahu vowed to respond “with force” after a rocket landed in Tel Aviv earlier on Monday, injuring six Israelis.
Also on Monday, occupation army said two infantry brigades were to be deployed along Gaza border and some reservists were being mobilized.
The occupation army accused Hamas of firing the rocket that hit a house north of Tel Aviv.
The military said on Twitter the rocket had been fired from the Rafah area in the southern Gaza Strip.
It announced it was sending two additional brigades to the area around the blockaded enclave and was carrying out a limited call up of reservists.
“The launch was carried out by Hamas from one of its positions in the Rafah area,” Israeli army spokesman Ronen Manelis said.